This report outlines the key findings of the 2018 Point-In-Time (PIT) count and Housing Inventory Count (HIC) conducted in January 2018. Specifically, this report provides 2018 national, state, and CoC-level PIT and HIC estimates of homelessness, as well as estimates of chronically homeless persons, homeless veterans, and homeless children and youth.
Keywords: 2018 PIT; 2018 HIC; Annual Homeless Assessment Report to Congress
To view all AHARs since 2007, visit the AHAR page.
- 2018 AHAR Report: Part 1 – PIT Estimates of Homelessness (PDF)
- 2007 – 2018 Point-in-Time Estimates by CoC (XLSX)
- 2007 – 2018 Point-in-Time Estimates by State (XLSX)
- 2007 – 2018 Housing Inventory Count by CoC (XLSX)
- 2007 – 2018 Housing Inventory Count by State (XLSX)
- 2018 Housing Inventory Count (Raw File) (XLSX)
Read the full article at: https://www.hudexchange.info/resource/5783/2018-ahar-part-1-pit-estimates-of-homelessness-in-the-us/
From “HUDExchange” by HUD.